Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous1234...91011Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:28 pm
    —
[img][/img]

#32: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:14 pm
    —
Well you haven't heard me because I have broken my second mic and I will be getting a new headset for X-mass. But I do hear all you guys/gals talking about me!  :-)

Here I am in Oaxaca for my 42nd on Dia de los Muertos.

#33: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 pm
    —
Heh, you should hear what we say about you when you're not around.

#34: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 pm
    —
OK - I'll participate... but only if I can use Instagram and move the time up to Gin O'Clock!

#35: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 am
    —
OK, not 1 for pictures so this is it!

#36: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Goober PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 pm
    —
The Goober

#37: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 pm
    —
A.K.A.   GroundTrooper

#38: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:15 pm
    —
Ok...........here's me.

#39: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 pm
    —
This was me on my recent Vacation in Florida...

#40: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm
    —
Hawkeye - now I know who to look for on the train! ... and Reg - I am going to picture you now in full flight regalia while playing.
Nice to see so many good looking people in BK! Laughing

#41: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:54 pm
    —
C'mon regina rifle that pic is not fair. Its supposed to be you not what your doing. lol   I guess I could post a pic of me skinning a deer. LOL

#42: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm
    —
Helen, not sure you should picture that...I heard Reg say that that's it, it's just the jacket and harness...not a full flight suit...lol

Shocked  Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Shocked

Taz

#43: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:48 pm
    —
My imagination always gets me in trouble Wink
I always picture you, Taz, as a whirling fluffy cartoon character... but in a full flight suit as well. With epaulets... yeah, definitely epaulets...
Surprised

#44: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:04 pm
    —
"Ding" Ringer thank you very much

#45: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:31 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

Helen, not sure you should picture that...I heard Reg say that that's it, it's just the jacket and harness...not a full flight suit...lol

Shocked  Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Shocked

Taz

Laughing Ok you asked for it.............

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous1234...91011Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 11