Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous12345...91011Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#46: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 pm
    —
@Helen...what kind of Epaulettes...just the regular shoulder straps or the ones with the with the braided gold cord?!?!?

@Reg...who is clipping who's nails in that pic?!?!?!

Taz

#47: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:23 pm
    —
Nice dogs Reg!. Same make as mine.

#48: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:49 pm
    —

DiggerBaz wrote (View Post):

Nice dogs Reg!. Same make as mine.

They've been great dogs. It's the only type we've owned for 26 years. These ones are now 9 and 12 years old and are our 3rd and 4th ones. This picture was from 4 years ago but since I'm the family picture taker, there aren't many of me in them. Looping the jet was from last year though.

#49: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:50 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

@Helen...what kind of Epaulettes...just the regular shoulder straps or the ones with the with the braided gold cord?!?!?Taz

I'm thinking gold tassels for a more traditional look.... but maybe some serious biker-style spikes for added character and a subtle, fashion-forward reminder to not mess with you. Ever. Wink

#50: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:18 am
    —
This is Grandpa two years ago, since then the goatee has gotten 4-6" longer and I also now have a full beard.
I know I am not pretty but Grandma still loves me. Second picture is 40+ years ago.
I am still riding and still enjoying life!

#51: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm
    —
Bump

#52: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: RadBaronLocation: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada eh? PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:30 pm
    —
Here we go...

#53: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Mad_manLocation: Richardson TX PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:38 pm
    —
Here is mine

#54: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:03 pm
    —
Major Koenig has arrived

[Watch On YouTube]

Last edited by SSMajorKoenig on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

#55: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 pm
    —
Cmon, we know u have a better picture than that major.

#56: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 am
    —

GroundTrooper wrote (View Post):

Cmon, we know u have a better picture than that major.
Spends all his money on his gaming equipment he has no money left for a decent picture.  Maybe we can set up a fund for MajorKoenig, We can call it the Better Picture For Major Foundation.

#57: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 pm
    —
Grandpa, is that shot at the bottom a police mugshot!

#58: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: timboLocation: Plainview, TX PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:58 am
    —
Timbo

#59: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETED PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm
    —

PastorDan wrote (View Post):

Grandpa, is that shot at the bottom a police mugshot!

Nope - It was taken for my Conceal Carry Weapons Permit in NY State..... I was a beauty wasn't I.

#60: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm
    —
Here is a picture of my puppy Maggie and I sharing a beer!
CHEERS!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous12345...91011Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 11