Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123456...91011Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#61: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 pm
    —
Hey Kulamonster - My wife and I had a cockerpoo named Maggie that lived to be 20 yrs and 4 months old before she passed. And that was after our vet. had chewed us out for feeding her table scraps from our restaurant her entire
life ! We sure do miss her ! !

#62: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
@ Groundtrooper and MisterD There u go,maybe Ill set up a fund for u guys to get u more training in the field, I need some competition, maybe we'll call it the get good enough to give Major a challenge foundation Laughing   JK

"I will gladly go out into the field of battle
And I will move in everything I can do
And I will reach my field of battle by any means at my disposal
And when I get there, I will arrive violently
I will rip the heart from my enemy, and leave it bleeding on the ground
Because he cannot stop me
Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!
To my side I have comrades, comrades that have been with me through thick and thin
Who have sacrificed their blood, sweat and tears
Never will I let them fall, never will I let them down, and I will never leave an enemy behind
Because our opponent does not know my heart
Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!"

#63: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DustyLocation: Thu Deep South, Baby. PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:18 pm
    —
Here's me with some warpaint and a 5 pound bass a few weeks ago

and here's a webcam pic :P

#64: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 am
    —
Skellet trying to drive in the rain and traffic with wife jamming a camera in my face
[img]

#65: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: 0ddities PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
My girlfriend and I pumpkin picking up in the NorthEast!

[img]http://[/img]

#66: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:01 pm
    —
Hah Skellet. I see you having that face on you, all the time. Hah with the flash, even. Sheesh.

Last edited by Abram on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#67: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 pm
    —
Skellet - this is exactly how I will picture you the next time I manage to actually get to kill you online once in a great while Smile
And oddities - adorable picture...although it looks like there must have been plenty of pumpkin beer there as well... you guys look far too happy about pumpkin picking.

#68: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 am
    —
abram...after seeing your pic...i would have never guessed you looked the way you do... totaly off in my mental pic of you

#69: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 am
    —
Always happy to disappoint. i DO tend to wear pants.

#70: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SlugLocation: Caldwell, Ks PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:00 am
    —
Well im new, but ill go ahead and get mine out of the way.

This is a silly picture I made a while back. MERICA.

And me being statuesque in colorado rockies. Colo Springs is below.

#71: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JosarthuLocation: Kings Mountain, NC PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
About as good as it gets for an old man!

#72: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:28 pm
    —
Thumper at Disney World 2011

#73: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: noxnrenko PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:03 pm
    —

#74: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:10 am
    —
here I am

#75: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: hxer PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:07 pm
    —
This is me!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123456...91011Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 11