Origin and windows 8 64 bit
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Origin and windows 8 64 bit Author: Chopper PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:33 am
    —
Hi all. Could someone PLEASE tell me how do i get Origin to work with windows 8 64bit? I have tried compatibility mode as well as trying to run it as administrator and no joy on both. I get as far as the log in page and then nothing.
Any suggestions valid to the topic would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Chopper

#2: Re: Origin and windows 8 64 bit Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am
    —
Maybe un-install Origin, then re-boot and re-install Origin....

#3: Re: Origin and windows 8 64 bit Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:14 pm
    —
I use Origin on Windows 8.1 64-bit without issues. I used it before the Windows 8.1 update as well. When I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8 there were some programs I had to reinstall. Origin may have been one of them. I don't recall. I don't think there are any tricks you need to do to get it to work, though. I suggest reinstalling like TwoFour said.

#4: Re: Origin and windows 8 64 bit Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:48 pm
    —
Origin is down right now for updating. The issue maybe just the update they are doing today.

#5: Re: Origin and windows 8 64 bit Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:39 am
    —
Mine works fine, just ask Scubi, LOL

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1