ininstalling ati software
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: ininstalling ati software Author: smile PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:12 pm
    —
hey guys I tried uninstalling all the software associated with the old ati card I have there are still files in the computer.  I tried to uninstallig in the the add/remove program but can't seem to uninstall.  It says something about unable to find the file what are my options

#2: Re: ininstalling ati software Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:22 pm
    —
if you check ati's website there maybe a tool for removing software, drivers and apps etc

#3: Re: ininstalling ati software Author: smile PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:15 am
    —
well I ended up getting a drive cleaner through castlecops website and it worked just fine.  I got the new g-card in but I can't adjust the shrmpnes on the monitor or the software

#4: Re: ininstalling ati software Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:48 am
    —
Call BFG they are very helpful.

Luke

#5: Re: ininstalling ati software Author: smile PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:29 pm
    —
I did a search on the web and found out the geforce 8 series doesn't support that option

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1