teens playing knockout game w/innocent messes with wrong guy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: teens playing knockout game w/innocent messes with wrong guy Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:31 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: teens playing knockout game w/innocent messes with wrong Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 pm
    —
That's just wrong....lock 'em up for life.

#3: Re: teens playing knockout game w/innocent messes with wrong Author: 9November PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:41 pm
    —
The CCW's only mistake was not removing the garbage from the street permanently. Heres to hoping the youth becomes bubba's girlfriend in prison.

#4: Re: teens playing knockout game w/innocent messes with wrong Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:34 pm
    —
Yeah, I have no sympathy for anyone randomly attacking people like this. I didn't even know this was a thing. Thanks for sharing. It's better to be informed about something like this.

#5: Re: teens playing knockout game w/innocent messes with wrong Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:03 am
    —
Yea that has been happening in St. Louis for the last 3 to 4 years, it is not new. Personally, I carry when going to town or out of town. Or on my motorcycle, or camping, or just this weekend when I went hunting. Gee whiz, you never know when anything is gonna happen anymore.

#6: Re: teens playing knockout game w/innocent messes with wrong Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:07 am
    —
This is just sad. It'll only be a matter of time until one of those kids that does these kinds of things gets killed by self-defense. If that happens, ill be laughing all night long. I have no sympathy towards these people harming innocents.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1