How to take a screen shot with Windows 8
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: How to take a screen shot with Windows 8 Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 pm
    —
Can someone help me, when I press F12 to capture a screen shot it does not work with windows 8. I also tried PrtScn but that doesn't work either.

#2: Re: How to take a screen shot with Windows 8 Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:25 pm
    —
You can always use Ctrl + Print Screen to copy the display to your clipboard and use Ctrl + V to paste it into Paint.
Just tested Print Screen by itself and it works for me (Windows 8.1 64-bit).

#3: Re: How to take a screen shot with Windows 8 Author: 9November PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:02 pm
    —
Reinstall Win7, hehe. Seriously my wifes laptop has Win 8 on it and I'd rather sight in my 40 call on it as to look at it. I just ordered a new copy of Win7 pro 64 bit so I dont have to field the complaints about this abortion of an operating system.

#4: Re: How to take a screen shot with Windows 8 Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 pm
    —
Thanks Damon it works with paint.
9November I would change if I could, but it's a new Dell and everything is set up to run on windows 8.1

#5: Re: How to take a screen shot with Windows 8 Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:33 am
    —
If you don't already use it, Windows key + X is a handy little shortcut.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1