goodbye to bad karma.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: BadshotLocation: Lincoln/Nebraska/USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 pm
    —
Sorry to see you go woofer, if things change jump into one of our servers and TS, and let's have a ball.

#17: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:29 pm
    —
Woofer....I have been there and you will come out on the it with a job at some point....many times its a better job, so keep your chin up and keep looking....meanwhile put your tags into retirement so they can arise again when things improve.

IN any case it has been fun killing you!

#18: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:25 am
    —
Hey Woofer..GUMP here. I fully understand. I haven't been able to play WoW since December last year. Just keep the tags and just go into leave of absent. Stay with us bro. One of these days I'll be back in full swing with my brothers and sisters at arms.. I would hate to come back and you be gone..

#19: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: DEADFISHLocation: West Coast PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:30 am
    —
Wow life hits us hard sometimes good luck on your new adventure. We will shoot you soon.

DEADFISH

#20: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: Scubi PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 pm
    —
I will miss you. You done great for bk.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2