goodbye to bad karma.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: goodbye to bad karma. Author: woofer12Location: seven hills/sydney PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 am
    —
due to recent issues at work I have been made redundant .am trying to still find work after 12 months so I might have to let my internet go .so I am hereby returning my bk tags.thank you all it has been a great privlige to belong to bk.thanks all woofer.

#2: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:22 am
    —
Sorry the hear that,  Woofer.  However,  that does not mean you have to leave us. BK has no activity retirements,  so you can simply take a much time as needed  until you sort things out.

In any case,  gaming and talking (and killing you)  had been fun.

Be well.

#3: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:24 am
    —
Hey woofer
Sorry to hear about your situation but you must do what you need. But you don't have to leave bk you can go on leave and once you get setup again come back and continue

#4: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:50 am
    —
Just what Abram and Mr. T said! You don't have to leave the clan, just wait until you get things in order and come back. You've been a great member and friend so keep that in mind. Either way thanks for your kindness and hope to see you back soon!

#5: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:22 pm
    —
Hello woofer, I will not say goodbye, because I hope that your problems will soon disappear and you will return to the Bad Karma.

#6: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:54 pm
    —
Yes Woofer, sorry to hear about your situation. Please just take a "Leave of Absence". Hang on to your Tags, you earned them sir.

All the Best,
                   TwoFour

#7: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:02 pm
    —
Like everyone else has said, no need to leave just come back when you can. Which we hope will be sooner than later. May you find yourself in a much better situation shortly. Take care my friend, and the best of luck to you.

Rick

#8: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: XBones PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:58 pm
    —
Yeah, just go on leave and come back when you get your internet back.

#9: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:06 pm
    —
Very sorry to hear about the job hunt. No need to quit BK just take a brake we will be here when you get back.

#10: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 pm
    —
Sorry to hear about your situation, I pray things turn around for you real soon. But like everyone else said you don't have to leave BK.

#11: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:54 pm
    —
Sorry for your situation woofer.

#12: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:10 pm
    —
Hang in there Woofer. Leave of Absence is the way to go. Take care mate

#13: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: mulkyLocation: Nova Scotia ,Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:12 pm
    —
Hang in there Woofer, we'll be waiting for your return .

#14: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:18 am
    —
That's a tough situation to deal with Woofer but as you've already heard from so many others there is no need to hang up your tags. When your situation improves, and it will, grab your tags and we'll see you soon. Many prayers that things will work out for the best buddy. Be well and know that we're here for you.

#15: Re: goodbye to bad karma. Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:19 am
    —
YES ! Just hang in there woofer ! Things have a way of reversing situations. We'll wait for things to get better for you.  GOOD LUCK !!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2