New Sig Request
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: New Sig Request Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm
    —
Maybe something a little  classy  for me if I could request that and if you have the time to work on it for me.Thank you.

#2: Re: New Sig Request Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm
    —
whats "classy"? if you could supply some theory into what you envision by supplying images or such would be a big help.

You probably seen my thread on all my custom sigs, if there's any there that stand out, I can make one specifically for you.

http://bkops2.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1497

#3: Re: New Sig Request Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:57 am
    —
Yes please be a tad more specific Dweisel...I really like your current...do you want a war theme instead?

#4: Re: New Sig Request Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:05 am
    —
Dweizel,

I just sort of ran with my own idea for you.  Don't worry, if it's not what you had in mind you don't have to use it, just the same I hope you like it.  If not it's good practice.  If you decide to use it, let me know and I will make you a matching avatar.

Last edited by Fish_USN on Thu May 14, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: New Sig Request Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:41 am
    —
yea sorry dwiesel, im busy with summer school, ill do you one up this weekend, unless you want to keep fishes, which is also well done,

#6: Re: New Sig Request Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:59 am
    —
Fish I gotta stop complimenting your sigs. Just take it I like them very much. Last word.

#7: Re: New Sig Request Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:12 am
    —
LOOKS GREAT GET WITH ME  I HAVE AN IDEA ALL MAPPED OUT IN MY HEAD!!!BUT IT LOOKS GREAT

#8: Re: New Sig Request Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:48 am
    —
Dweizel,

Not a prblem with the sig.  Since you have been communicating with Strand, I am sure he will come up with the sig you want.  But thanks for the compliments on the sig from you and Nematode.  Maybe I'll use it myself.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1