Good to say hello
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Good to say hello Author: Muja PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:18 am
    —
Well, It's been awhile but I am fine and family too. I hope all is good with your families too. Luke , we should talk more often, maybe that's my bad. But, I have always kept you guys in mind. For those of you that have run teams or been involved in that aspect of gaming it's a job outside a job and I have to say you guys have persevered through quite a lot. I am currently playing World of Tanks, its not demanding when I just want to blow stuff up but it's fun ,just the same.

For all you FNGs to Bad Karma , this started for BK way back in 1999, a couple of lightyears ago I think. We had to run our asses all over the hills. No little maps or helos or vehicles to ride either. It was the way it was and it was cool too.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say is that I wish the best of everything for your family and friends at this time nearing Christmas, and for the next year as well. Take care everyone .

#2: Re: Good to say hello Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:37 pm
    —
Muja it is always great to see the other GOA's visit. BK is continuing to move forward and grow with great members and great leaders. Some times I miss the old days of BHD.

I hope you and your family are well. We defiantly need to catch up some time. Merry Christmas.

#3: Re: Good to say hello Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:50 pm
    —
G'day Muja, Have a great Christmas. As you can see Luke's steering is going well.

#4: Re: Good to say hello Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:52 am
    —
So true about BHD...Man I miss it!!

#5: Re: Good to say hello Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 am
    —
Muja, thanks for checking in on us and thank you for your past leadership and mentoring of the clan...you laid a great foundation for all of us...have a wonderful holiday!

#6: Re: Good to say hello Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:34 am
    —
wow 1999...hope to see u in bf4 Twisted Evil

#7: Re: Good to say hello Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:36 pm
    —
It's great to hear from you Muja.  It's been a long time.  Send me a PM so we can blow up some tanks sometime.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1