New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 am
    —
How's this for a game mode idea?

This is a game mode that is suited for the small versions of the multiplayer maps.

Basically, there are NPC hostages. Defenders are given a set amount of hostages that they must remain close to and "defend" at whatever objective, or specific area, of the map they are given. Typically near a flag or a bomb or what-have-you. The defenders win by depleting the offense's tickets to zero. Bonus experience is given per remaining hostages. Defenders can only spawn at their given objective or area where the hostages are located.

Offense must take the fight to the defenders at their objective. They win by depleting the defense tickets to zero. Bonus experience is given per remaining hostages that are saved after the defender's tickets reach zero. Offense can only spawn at set points, away from the defenders objective, or area. However, if offense can get close enough to a hostage, he/she can then interact with the NPC hostage, getting it to follow the offense player to safety, reducing the defender's tickets by 1 per hostage that is saved, and decreasing the possible amount of bonus experience the defenders can earn.

This game made is called, "Rescue Me."

Whatcha think?

#2: Re: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 am
    —
I love it let's set this up on boot camp before Christmas or new year event. Remember all members can set up events.

#3: Re: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:37 pm
    —
Bumped

#4: Re: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:42 pm
    —
Sounds good, I'm willing to give it a try

#5: Re: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:07 pm
    —
I like it, great idea. Hey! Maybe we could it as a fire team challenge?

#6: Re: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: N7_WrathLocation: mobile Alabama PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:24 pm
    —
sounds fun i am in

#7: Re: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm
    —
I just have no clue on how to proceed setting up something like this.

#8: Re: New Game Mode Suggestion. Opinions Wanted. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:40 pm
    —
Get with your co or cl to help u out.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1