Downloading plug in for BF3
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Downloading plug in for BF3 Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:56 am
    —
Well haven't played BF3 in about 6 months. I recently went back to play and a install- plug in box comes up in battle log. I've tried to install. It downloads but nothing happens. I've tried to run/save or just run and it doesn't change the outcome...no install. Any help? Thx. I can't get into any type of game without this install.

#2: Re: Downloading plug in for BF3 Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:16 am
    —
I had the same problem with BF4. Turns out IE does not play well with the plug-ins, used Firefox and have no issues.

#3: Re: Downloading plug in for BF3 Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:20 am
    —
So you open the installer and.. nothing happens at all? Do you get any errors?

If the old version is still installed, remove it. Try another browser?

Hm. I just removed mine to reinstall it and get you a direct link. But my browsers don't say it needs updating. Then i was able to enter a match and the stats got recorded just fine. Maybe this means we don't need the update any more? Weird.

#4: Re: Downloading plug in for BF3 Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:47 am
    —
Go to Control Panel...Programs & Features... Uninstall Battlelog Web Plug Ins.
Give it a try...you should be able to "run" the " plug in" now.

#5: Re: Downloading plug in for BF3 Author: timboLocation: Plainview, TX PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:19 am
    —
I had to switch to Google Chrome-  BF3 and BF 4

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1