nHancer NVIDA Tool
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: OredLocation: Las Vegas NV PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:26 pm
    —
This program will offer predefined settings for many games and allow you more control over you Nvidia Cards.

One of the most prominent features of nVidia graphic cards is the support for automatic profiles. By using those profiles it's possible to optimize the rendering for every game or application without the need to manually adjust all the settings each time before starting it. nHancer greatly improves the management of those profiles, so anybody can use them very easily.

nHancer

#2: Re: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:45 pm
    —
Thanks looks like a great find!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: jelloLocation: Montana USA PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:25 pm
    —
has anyone found a profile for COD WaW ?

#4: Re: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:30 pm
    —
When you open nHancer the W@W profile is already there because the game is installed.  This when you can make your own profile.  You can use the many features to graphicly change the game to your liking. Open nHancer, click on your Call of Duty: World at War and below in the executables click on codwawmp.exe.  In the right pane is where you can change your vid card settings.  You can set the settings like anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering and such at the vid card level instead of the in game settings.

nHancer is a driver level (hardware) tweeker that allows you to change some vid card settings that is not in the Nvidia control panel.  Changing settings in game is software level.

#5: Re: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: jelloLocation: Montana USA PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:12 pm
    —
right, I was just wondering if like other games someone knew of a profile for COD WaW  I have been tweaking mine but am afraid I am missing something.

#6: Re: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 pm
    —
This product is not sponsored by Nvidia. You may want to be careful. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

#7: Re: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:01 am
    —
nice find, im just wondering, what kind of performance would I see, I run a triple core CPU, 4 gigs ram, and a 8800gt 512 mb vid card, I get around 70fps with everything maxed, what kind of performace would I get?

#8: Re: nHancer NVIDA Tool Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:32 am
    —

strand wrote (View Post):

nice find, im just wondering, what kind of performance would I see, I run a triple core CPU, 4 gigs ram, and a 8800gt 512 mb vid card, I get around 70fps with everything maxed, what kind of performace would I get?

nHancer really will not give you a performance boost by itself.  What you will be able to do is tweek you vid card for the best visual performance for your particular vid card.  Some settings will give you an fps hit in exchange for better graphics.  It is a trial by error adjusting the different settings.  I use it instead of in game settings for AA and AF.  If you use it turn off AA and AF in game before you start.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1