NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:23 am
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

Thank you HelenBACK and Luke for setting up this Zombie event!!!
I had a great time!!!

REFORM

#2: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:03 am
    —
That just seemed great fun. Hope to be there in the next one,

#3: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: BadshotLocation: Lincoln/Nebraska/USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:08 am
    —
That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:37 pm
    —
That's so fabulous that you recorded it for posterity. Great job with the video (and i liked that you mixed in the TS audio... you can really see how much Luke was directing us - working like a real squad!). Loads of fun playing with you guys and thanks to everyone who showed up!

We will have to do it again some day... Although New Years Day may be a regular event because its such a perch gaming day.

#5: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: XBones PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:01 pm
    —
Looked like a lot of fun.

#6: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
    —
Great video REFORM! Thank you to everyone who showed up.

#7: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:06 pm
    —
That looks cool and fun.

#8: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: GOLDENEAGLE PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:08 pm
    —
It was a great idea   but when I tried to find out from Helen and Reform how to join their game . they were too busy playing to explain to a dummy like me  how to join one of the zombie servers. of well maybe next time.

#9: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm
    —
After watching that..............I can't sleep.  Shocked

#10: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:05 pm
    —
Awww.. I'm sorry GoldenEagle. Unfortunately - once you get in game you can't pause it - and your team will die if you back out. We set people up between 3 and 3:20 and then it was everyone play or all 4 of use in that cell would have had to quit. Next time we do this - I will write up instructions and make it a set start time isntead of an open house. it was my first time running one of these things - so i aplogize you got left out. Next time we will get you in! It was great fun!

#11: Re: NEW YEARS DAY OF THE DEAD Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:59 pm
    —
Come on Reg, your a hockey player for cryin out....oh wait....your a golfer too.
Now i understand.   8o

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1