As requested on TS - the IP of CBBF's R+G Bolt Only Server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: As requested on TS - the IP of CBBF's R+G Bolt Only Server Author: TankMommaLocation: Near Boston PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:12 am
    —
Since I was asked on TS tonight to post this I am going to.  I hope it is alright for me to do so.

The IP of the CodeblueBF Run and Gun Bolt Only server is :  72.51.60.163:28960

It is currently running an xOpenwarfare mod

Admins:  If it is not appropriate for me to post this on your forums (even though I was asked to) please feel free to remove the post.

TankMomma

#2: Re: As requested on TS - the IP of CBBF's R+G Bolt Only Serv Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:30 am
    —
im sure you can nothing agisnt have friends post ip's plus i wanna play on it =] but thanks tankmomma ill join the server one day real soon

#3: Re: As requested on TS - the IP of CBBF's R+G Bolt Only Serv Author: TankMommaLocation: Near Boston PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:53 pm
    —
Bumping for Red Dragon

#4: Re: As requested on TS - the IP of CBBF's R+G Bolt Only Serv Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:04 pm
    —
Thank you TankMomma

#5: Re: As requested on TS - the IP of CBBF's R+G Bolt Only Serv Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:52 pm
    —
Thanks,

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1