Woof Smile
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Woof Smile Author: HowlingFuryLocation: Maine PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:29 pm
    —
Hey BK,

It's Howling-Fury and just wanted to say hi. Ive been playing on the WAW Server and have always enjoyed crouch and team play. I have played since it first came out, but went to Black Ops when that came out and have been away fro a few years. Was a member of 7th Cavalry for a while before Black Ops, so I am a heavy duty team/ tactical player. I always try and get my team mates involved in a team effort and squad style when playing. Not a big fan of pistol walking and rifle grenades (a tleast on the receiving end), but I do enjoy the IMF days.

I am 43 and have three grown kids and find myself back in College, since being a hard labor worker is no longer an option in today's world. It just doesn't mean or pay like it used to. I am from Maine U.S. , which is near St.Lawrence and Montreal/ Quebec (4 hours). So anyway I have been on the Team Speak and seems fun so far. Thanks.

Howling-Fury

#2: Re: Woof Smile Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:12 am
    —
im glad you enjoy our server. please apply to become a admin Smile

#3: Re: Woof Smile Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:19 am
    —
Hey there, Howling Fury. Always neat to have a regular drop by for a 'hello'.

#4: Re: Woof Smile Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm
    —
Nice to hear you on TS. Enjoy playing with and against you!!

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1