My Mother has passed away
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: My Mother has passed away Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:12 pm
    —
I don't even know how to begin this so i'll just let it out I guess. My Mom passed away last night from complications due to ALS, or Lou Gehrigs Desease as it is otherwise known. She was just diagnosed in October 2013 with this horrible illness and was steadily getting weaker with each passing day over the last few weeks. We believe that she may have had it for the last 2 1/2 years but we didn't realize it or see the symptoms because my Dad had been very ill the last couple of years of his life with heart problems and the onset of dimentia until his death in Mar 2013 from a series of strokes. I know that shes in Heaven with my youngest sister and my Dad and I'm so thankful that she died peacefully in her sleep and didn't have to live out the full horrible effects of ALS. I don't really know what else to say so I guess i'll end it there. I'll be around over the next few days after things settle a bit.

Steve

#2: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:16 pm
    —
So sorry to hear the news. You are in my prayers.

#3: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:54 pm
    —
im so srry to hear that Sad

#4: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 pm
    —
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

#5: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:24 pm
    —
thoughts and prayers from across the pond dear friend xx

#6: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:33 pm
    —
Never an easy thing buddy, so my prayers are for you.
Couldnt ask for a better way to go though.
Keep your chin up!

REFORM

#7: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:55 pm
    —
My thoughts and prayers Voodoo.

#8: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 am
    —
Having been in the medical field for decades I'm very familiar with that cruel disease. Living through a version of it myself (not me) and it is truly disgusting. No cure, no treatment and can take the strongest human at any point in their life.

Much to deal with Voodo and I hope you can get through this awful time in your life.

Last edited by DELETED on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:33 am
    —
My Sincere Condolences Voodoo.

#10: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:49 am
    —
thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

#11: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:59 am
    —
My condolences to you and yours we will keep you in our prays.

#12: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:34 am
    —
VooDoo - I can't tell you how sad I am for you and your family !  But I rejoice in the fact that you know that your mother and the rest of your family,  that has passed-on,  are now in the
               bosom of their creator . I well know how difficult it is to lose a loved one , but the pain WILL subside with time .  My prayers for you and your family ! !

#13: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:03 am
    —
Am so sorry for your loss. Prayers going out for you and your family. God bless you Voodoo..

#14: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 am
    —
Our prayers go out to you in your time of sorrow, and we send you thoughts of peace and courage in your time of sorrow.

#15: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:23 am
    —
I am so sorry to hear this news, my condolences to you and your family and you will be in my prayers. If you need anything please let me know I am almost always here.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2