My Mother has passed away
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: BadshotLocation: Lincoln/Nebraska/USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 am
    —
My prayers are with you and your family, I'm very sorry for you loss.

#17: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: KnuckleheadLocation: Western NY PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:27 am
    —
Very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

#18: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:56 am
    —
I am sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences to you and your family. You're in my prayers.

#19: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:58 am
    —
So sorry to hear about your Mom, your Dad and your little Sis.  God be with you, and you and your family be in my prayers.

#20: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 pm
    —
My condolences to you and yours we will add you and yours in our prays.

#21: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: XBones PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:30 pm
    —
You have my sincerest Condolences Voodoo.

#22: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:27 pm
    —
Voodoo - so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you can find some comfort during this very difficult time. Please take care of yourself...

Helen

#23: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: GOLDENEAGLE PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:14 pm
    —
My wife has ALS for five years now and will probably pass in the next few months so I know where you are coming from . Very sorry for your loss.

#24: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:57 pm
    —
So very sorry for your loss

#25: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: N7_WrathLocation: mobile Alabama PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:02 pm
    —
i am so sorry to hear that too i wish u and  ur family the best

#26: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:52 am
    —
So sorry Voodoo, my prayers are with you and your family  and the comfort your faith will give you all.

#27: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 pm
    —
Thank you so very much for the thoughts and prayers. I cant begin to say how much this means to me.

#28: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: mulkyLocation: Nova Scotia ,Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 pm
    —
Voodoo , so sorry for your loss .

#29: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: sterfried PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:04 am
    —
My condolences, brother.

#30: Re: My Mother has passed away Author: Delta33DevilLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:39 am
    —
Sorry to hear that Voodoo.  My mother passed 20+ years ago now and it is hard for me to describe her passing even now.  Mothers are special.  My prayers are also with you.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2