W@w suggestion
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: W@w suggestion Author: Chopper PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 am
    —
Good morning everyone.  Over the last few days I've been throwing a few ideas around regarding game play and style in W@W.  I've submitted my suggestion to the powers that be however I feel it only right to get the input of the masses.
Owing to the success of shotgun Friday on black ops I've forwarded a suggestion of a dedicated day for bolts and iron sights only on w@w. .......... would be great to to hear some feedback of what everyone thinks of the idea.

#2: Re: W@w suggestion Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 am
    —
good idea chopper (bolts and iron sights) Fridays I`m in!

#3: Re: W@w suggestion Author: N7_WrathLocation: mobile Alabama PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 pm
    —
sounds like fun

#4: Re: W@w suggestion Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:01 pm
    —
I like it   Very Happy

#5: Re: W@w suggestion Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:13 pm
    —
I'm okay with that just not on a non-IMF day. Adding another day of confusion to the server adds to the administration of the game. I think most users know now that the rules are different when its a T day so may make it easier.

There's no T in fun. Laughing

#6: Re: W@w suggestion Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:49 pm
    —
Yes there is Reg.....FUtN.....see.

#7: Re: W@w suggestion Author: Delta33DevilLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm
    —
I agree with Reg, if we are going to do something like that (which I am all for) we should do it on a day that is already different.  Otherwise we are having to educate people on the rules nearly every day.

#8: Re: W@w suggestion Author: Chopper PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:04 pm
    —
Thanks for the input. I am in full agreement with using a existing imf day if possible to do a trial run and including Imf no pistol walking rule.

#9: Re: W@w suggestion Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:41 pm
    —
I'm in and agree with doing it on IMF day to avoid confusion .

#10: Re: W@w suggestion Author: Daffy688Location: Maryland, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:49 am
    —
Methinks that be a splendid idea. That said, i fully agree with Regina's. A bolt only day in WaW, but not on an IMF, day would rule.

#11: Re: W@w suggestion Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:09 am
    —

Daffy688 wrote (View Post):

Methinks that be a splendid idea. That said, i fully agree with Regina's. A bolt only day in WaW, but not on an IMF, day would rule.
Laughing  better re-read my post.  Don't touch the the NON IMF days.  I'm game to do special days ........just don't mess with our regular days.  IMF is the new kid in town and is to appease the rifle nade folk.

#12: Re: W@w suggestion Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 am
    —
I like the idea. Put it on a Friday sounds good

#13: Re: W@w suggestion Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:19 pm
    —
A Bolt only day would be a great idea!

#14: Re: W@w suggestion Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 pm
    —
I love the idea of a bolt only day! I agree though that this should be with IMF rules…. other wise we should just call it pistol walking day!!!!

#15: Re: W@w suggestion Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:24 pm
    —
What are iron sights?

...kidding.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2