Currency Crisis?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Currency Crisis? Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 pm
    —
Some of you may know I write a daily market/economic news letter. The last 36 hours in the currency markets have been a little crazy, something I hadn't seen since the 1997 Asian Flu and the collapse of the Thai Baht, that quickly brought the US markets to it's knees. I thought I would share this morning's market preview with that covers this looming possible currency crisis at our door step. I welcome your thoughts...

http://marketpreview.silexx.com/currency-crisis/

#2: Re: Currency Crisis? Author: DEADFISHLocation: West Coast PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 am
    —
Had another friend stop by and tell me the same thing. If china goes we go. glad I live paycheck to paycheck.

#3: Re: Currency Crisis? Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:20 am
    —
Thanks Silexx, that was an interesting read.

#4: Re: Currency Crisis? Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:35 pm
    —
It's just a matter time. It's not if but when will the Stuff! will hit the fan.

just let me when I can stop paying my mortgage and stay home and take care of my family because I can't afford a gallon of gas or loaf of bread.

Thank you global economy and corporate greed.

Sorry if this too stark or bold.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1