It's Time....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: It's Time.... Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:10 pm
    —
as of now I am I will no longer be a D.I, CL or admin... in june i'll have been here 5 years and at that point I am leaven the clan. reason' - some internal and some external, i'll leave it at that. it's been fun but I need to focus on other things.

thank you

Bags

#2: Re: It's Time.... Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:20 pm
    —
I will miss you more than words can express Bags!
Thank you for being a friend and a teacher and everything you have done for Bad Karma.
You will be missed my friend!

REFORM

#3: Re: It's Time.... Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 pm
    —
Ok...well...now my heart is in my throat!!!

I won't sway it either way, as I know you are your own person, BUT...if you ever want to talk/chat, PM me or catch me on TS!!!  I am sure you will still be on or in game, but you will be sorely missed by me sir!!!

Taz

#4: Re: It's Time.... Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:50 pm
    —
WOW! You will be missed Bags. It was because you and your boot camps that I wanted to be a D.I.. I sure hope that you will come back and visit us from time to time, just to stay in touch. Best of luck to you in the future Sir.

#5: Re: It's Time.... Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:50 pm
    —
This is sad to hear. Did not see this coming. Hope everything is okay with you. I will miss seeing you in TS and in game. You taught me a lot since I've joined. I've enjoyed working with you on scrims and the tips you gave me on the game. Hope to see you sometime in game.
WO1.Morgulet*BK*

#6: Re: It's Time.... Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:26 pm
    —
Bags I will truly miss seeing you around here. You taught me a lot since I joined BK. I've enjoyed working with you on scrims and the tips you gave me on the games. I hope to see you in the games somewhere sometime. Please keep in touch I will more than anything miss our conversations. No worries I will make sure your yard gets tore up, I will also infest your house now so watch out the Mouse you try to kill may shoot back.

#7: Re: It's Time.... Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 pm
    —
You will certainly be missed Bags.

#8: Re: It's Time.... Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:32 pm
    —
I really hate to here that Bags. Thank you for everything that you have done.

#9: Re: It's Time.... Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 pm
    —
Boot Camps & Match Preps won't be the same without your input. We all learned a lot from you Sir.
Maybe by the time June hits, you'll change your mind and be a "regular Joe".
Thanks Bags,
                      TwoFour

#10: Re: It's Time.... Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:21 am
    —
Bags, your presence will most certainly be missed. I hope that things are ok with you and yours and if this is more related to internal things then I have 1 piece of wisdom for you.... don't fall prey to the politics of a clan. Sometimes we just need to take time to recharge, focus on the important things in life and the "game" will find its own place. Be well, enjoy life, laugh regularly and love more. Your friends will still be here so don't be a stranger.

#11: Re: It's Time.... Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:55 am
    —
Your experience will be missed. I know I've gained from it.
Best wishes.

#12: Re: It's Time.... Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:34 am
    —
You'll be missed bags!

#13: Re: It's Time.... Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:44 am
    —
Good luck to you Bags and hope to hear from you again. Every time I use the keyboard you sent me I think of you and your generosity. Thank you for being a terrific person as well as a terrific player.

#14: Re: It's Time.... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 am
    —
Crikey Bags! I'm with Voodoo re ' the politics etc'. Be nice if you would take a break and come back when recharged maybe. I will miss you too old mate. I enjoyed having you in Echo in the early days and our match preps and scrims. Have great respect for you Bags. Hope to catch up on TS at some  stage. Please take care mate.

#15: Re: It's Time.... Author: woofer12Location: seven hills/sydney PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:01 am
    —
sorry to see you go bags

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2