Yeap ! I'm still alive...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Yeap ! I'm still alive... Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 am
    —
Hi guys,
I stopped by to tell you that i miss my time playing with you all.
Alot of you don't even know me, but we're all like brothers here. To all the new guys (from 2 years ago to now) a big welcome and a congrats...
You joined a good bunch of friends in BK.

I should be able to join you in game in the next year, 2014 is the year of my rebirth... The last 2 years has'nt been easy on me (separation, not seeing my kids alot, the sale of my house, lost my job, etc...) But i'm back in the right track.
I should be able to stop by from time to time (no internet in the cavern i found).

A special big "HI !" to Karow, Trimmer, Gump, and all the old guard. I hope everything is running well for you guys.

Cheers.
RifleDan

If i made some syntax errors, sorry.... You know..... French canadian  Very Happy

#2: Re: Yeap ! I'm still alive... Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:27 am
    —
Rifle Dan.....Wow been awhile brother!! Glad to see your doing ok. Now the big question....Are ya still in the band??!!! Very Happy

#3: Re: Yeap ! I'm still alive... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:21 am
    —
Its great to hear from you Rifledan I hope to see you in the server soon.

#4: Re: Yeap ! I'm still alive... Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 am
    —
Great to see you again.  Welcome back!!!

#5: Re: Yeap ! I'm still alive... Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:04 pm
    —
RIFLEDAN!!!!  Welcome back and good to see/hear from ya!!!  Can't wait until you get the opportunity to get back in the game!!!  Look forward to helping/shooting/stabbing ya!!!

Taz

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1