Newest member to BK...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Newest member to BK... Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 pm
    —
Lets all get together and welcome our newest member to bk.... Black  and -EatLead promise to bring alot to the team ..please give them both a big BK nade filled welcome

#2: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm
    —
Welcome. Hope to see you soon in my scope.

#3: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: DobyKon-bk-Location: Toledo,Ohio PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 pm
    —
Welcome Guys, hope to see you all soon

#4: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: BullsEyeLocation: Nashville PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm
    —
Welcome Everyone!!

#5: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:50 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK*  Smile  Smile

#6: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm
    —
Wlelcome!

#7: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:49 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK*!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#8: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:51 pm
    —
welcome guys!
come play in my garden....of betty's  Wink

#9: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:56 pm
    —
welcome guys

#10: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: -EatLead- PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:57 pm
    —
Thanks all for the welcome. I hope to be in your scopes soon.. but only long enough to see you and shoot back! =)

I hope to bring a lot to the table; both on and off game talents.

Just a little about myself:
I am a former professional Halo 3 gamer from the team Status Quo - '06. I also was a competitive member of other games including Halo 2, the Rainbow Six series, the Ghost Recon series, Unreal Tournament, and Gears of War. Professional gaming does not always provide the best source of income so I kept my day job! I am a Sous Chef to a very talented 5-Star chef Ira Snow of Florida. I also attend Emory University in Atlanta to receive my Ph.D in Internal Medicine.
In my spare time I enjoy building and servicing computers, shooting basketball, poker, and laid back online gaming!

Feel free to message me to strike a convo or catch me in TeamSpeak.. Sometimes I get quiet when focused so wake me up!

-EatLead-

#11: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: Lion PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 am
    —
Welcome guys!

#12: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:47 am
    —
Welcome to BK

#13: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 am
    —
G'day boys and welcome to BK Catch you on TS or on maps

#14: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: HijakerLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:35 am
    —
Welcome !

#15: Re: Newest member to BK... Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:39 pm
    —
dont worry abotu the nades =] im sure they wil lsee enough of them lol

Welcome to *BK* guys

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2