saving itunes songs and videos to different format
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: saving itunes songs and videos to different format Author: firefly380Location: canadn PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:01 pm
    —
ok i came across a program that will convert your itunes videos to any format or to dvd or to any smart phone
with a simple drag and drop approach ,
the link here will allow you to try a demo with the option to buy and to use it on 3 computers.
i have a lot of videos on itunes and wanted to put them on dvd and different file format,
i tryed this and it works great,
here is the link for anyone intrested.    http://audials.com/en/start/

firefly380

#2: Re: saving itunes songs and videos to different format Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 pm
    —
To be honest there are loads of freeware programs that will do this and more. I use to use them but not done any of that stuff in a while. I even think there are some online services now upload the file and it provides a zip download in the formats you want

#3: Re: saving itunes songs and videos to different format Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:01 pm
    —
Another way you can do it is burn the media to a CD or DVD using iTunes.

Then you can simply copy the songs from the CD to your Hard drive.  Its kind of a pain and if you use a re-writable DVD you can just use the same disk over and over again, but you dont have to worry about additional software to do it.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1