Sometimes u just gotta send people on the missouraa boatride
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Sometimes u just gotta send people on the missouraa boatride Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:42 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Sometimes u just gotta send people on the missouraa boat Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:09 pm
    —
Good ol Jose Wales... one of my fav Clint Eastwood characters. Get em Jose !!   Cool

#3: Re: Sometimes u just gotta send people on the missouraa boat Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:34 pm
    —
Thanks Major, one of my favs too

#4: Re: Sometimes u just gotta send people on the missouraa boat Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:46 am
    —
Funny too when he asked the carpetbagger if the elixor he was selling works on stains. Then spits some chew "juice" on his white jacket!! You see him cleaning his jacket at the end of the scene.....The outlaw Josey Wales...One of my favs!! Cool  Most of those old westerns with Eastwood were pretty good. Good the bad and the Ugly, High Plains Drifter, Hang em High...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1