Suggested warning change for non IMF days
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 pm
    —
I've been using the standard warning key binds for WaW to advise players that this is a crouch only server and that you must crouch only to move. Of course - it was pointed out that on a non-IMF day that the majority of players are pistol walking around the map…. which confuses things. I'm changing up my key binds so that there is one for Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday that says "Crouch or walk sighted to move. No walking unsighted or running at any time". If there are better wording suggestions- then let me know.

I'd recommend that any one else who doesn't have a "walk sighted" exception for those days work it into their key bind warnings to avoid confusion with our server visitors!

#2: Re: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm
    —
Good idea Helen

#3: Re: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: e92si PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:42 pm
    —
Helen,

Think in general "Rules" or "Key Binds" should state "Crouch or walk ( Pistols Only) sighted to move". as to me looks like you can walk sited with anything (if new to this server), just a thought.

Thank you,
E92si

#4: Re: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: Ret1957 PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 pm
    —
e92si- You can walk sighted with anything. Of course, why anyone would walk sighted with a rifle I'm not sure....

#5: Re: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm
    —
HelenBACK, it is straight forward and directly to the piont, which is as clear as something you can see through.
Simple as that!

REFORM

#6: Re: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:28 pm
    —
I use a 'crouch or walk sighted' bid, but i always follow any standard rules binds with teh IMF rules binds. On IMF days, of course. doy

#7: Re: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: e92si PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:47 pm
    —

Ret1957 wrote (View Post):

e92si- You can walk sighted with anything. Of course, why anyone would walk sighted with a rifle I'm not sure....

Maybe i misunderstood the rules but always thought pistols only, reason i mentioned it as i have seen some walking sited with rifles (Machine Guns)

#8: Re: Suggested warning change for non IMF days Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:56 pm
    —
Apparently the next Badkon version will give everyone to use the nigh-ubiquitous "!rules"  command.  Assuming it can be set to give the varying rules on the different days,  this should make this subject moot.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1