Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:38 pm
    —
Found this today:
Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit
It is free until February 24th.

I know that this isn't for everyone, but for those that don't have the time to unlock all the pistols, this is a great deal.

#2: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:18 pm
    —
Sweet, thanks.

#3: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:23 pm
    —
Thanks!

#4: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 pm
    —
Now if they can only do this with everything else.  With as much as I dont get to play, it sucks not having all the weapons.

#5: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: DELETED PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 pm
    —
Thank you-

#6: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:17 pm
    —
Rumor has it they will be doing this with others.  We'll have to keep an eye out for them.  I enjoy playing, but the grind just to unlock weapons is getting old.

#7: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 pm
    —
Nice find...Thank You!!

#8: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:18 pm
    —
A no brainer.  Thanks!

#9: Re: Battlefield 4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Free Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 pm
    —
I have read that you don't need to own the game in order to get this from Origin.  So, if you are planning to get the game at a later date (or know someone who is), you can get this shortcut now so that you have it when you eventually get the game.  I haven't tested it.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1