Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:53 pm
    —
guys its out. some video of the new game.

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:39 pm
    —
Sorry Man, I already Posted it last night, http://bkops2.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1634

ALSO Infinity Ward dropped "Call of Duty" from the games title

#3: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm
    —
THEY DID WHAT?

#4: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: SweetyMan247 PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 pm
    —
when is it being released?

#5: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:40 pm
    —
november 10th 2009

#6: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:30 pm
    —
So they did split from activision?  That's good news in my book, cuz activision was going to try to come out with a game a year and enforce deadlines like EA, and we all know the crappy, unfinished games that that business plan has created.  Good for Infinity Ward, and I almost hope that the game doesn't come out on the actual release date.  I would rather wait for a complete, finished game than rush into a half done beta.  If I want the Beta, I will sign up for it, I hate paying for beta's!!!  Sorry, didn't mean to rant here... (hmmm, must find something to distract them as I make my slick exit...)  OOH, look!  something shiny!  Crap, now I'm distracted...

Anyways, looks good so far and even better for the future now that Infinity Ward has thrown off the shackles of Activision!

#7: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:51 pm
    —
No that is a misconception, Infinity Ward is still a sub studio within Actvision, they design the games for Activision, while Activision is the publisher and distributor of those games.It wasn't Infinity ward that renounced "call of duty" from the title it was Activision. It is also not like they have had a year to complete the game, treyarch is making every other game, so once Call of Duty 4 came out that is when Infinity Ward started working on Modern Warfare 2, its kind of like 2 years for each game. Infinity ward is up there with the best design teams in the world, I'm sure anything they create will be amazing either way.

#8: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: MikusLocation: Canada, up in the cooooold northern stretches PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 pm
    —
you better watch your butts, cause if i get a snowmobile, well...

#9: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: Lion PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:03 pm
    —
can you imagine scuba diving missions where you kill your enemies cutting their air supply? that would be a "last breath" stand.

#10: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Gameplay Reveal Promo Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:59 pm
    —
lol that would be pretty cool Lion, i cant wait till it comes out Very Happy

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1