Need a new Signature please and thank-you!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: Lefte PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm
    —
> What theme would you like?
- Snipers
- Coffee
- Retired Air Force
> What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like.
- Please include my name "Lefte"
> What subtext? A phrase or quote.
- How about a nice cup of...
> Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  Yes/No
- None, though I tried some work on the current signature, not the best.
> Do you want your sig light or dark in color? Yes/No
- Dark please.

No hurry and anything you come up with I am excited to see. I used to have some great graphic skills and have even won a couple of Air Force level awards (cough). But time and tools have long ago left me.

I appreciate your time and your talent!

#2: Re: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:14 pm
    —
If Kula or SixFour dont jump on this by the end of the day, I will get something going for you.....

#3: Re: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: SixFour PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 pm
    —
Hello Lefte,

Let me work on that when I get home. See what I can whip up.

#4: Re: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: Lefte PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 pm
    —
You guys ROCK, and again, no hurry gents!

#5: Re: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:26 am
    —
Lefte,

Here is a draft.  Anything you want changed, please feel free to ask. I made this while I was feeling under the weather. So I apologize if it came out crappy. LOL I will fix anything you want in the am. Heading to bed.

Link to Sig

#6: Re: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: Lefte PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:56 am
    —
Beyond my expectations and perfect, if this is what you do when you're sick.. my gosh man!

Thanks for the quick and outstanding work...

#7: Re: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:05 pm
    —

Lefte wrote (View Post):

Beyond my expectations and perfect, if this is what you do when you're sick.. my gosh man!

Thanks for the quick and outstanding work...

You are very welcome and thank you!!

#8: Re: Need a new Signature please and thank-you! Author: Lefte PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:28 am
    —
Hey SixFour,
 I copied the link from your location and did not save the image. Oops.. do you still have it?

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1