Server 2 Maps Question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Server 2 Maps Question Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:06 pm
    —
We still have only the new maps on server 2 BF4. Normally by now I would be hearing from our members wanting to put the old maps back. So far only one person has asked to add them back. So I have just left the maps on the server and the activity on it has jumped to all time highs.  

So I would like some feed back from the members. Would you like to see us stick with the new maps for a little longer? Or would you like us to start adding in the old maps? We would put a few in now and over the next week have all the old maps back.

Post what you would like to see and why.

#2: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm
    —
I played quite a bit yesterday...and enjoyed it (though still get frustrated on the W@W to BF4 thing).  As for the maps, I really liked the new versions of the BF3 maps, but I think it cycles through them too quickly.  Basically, it started getting old pretty quickly, as I played each of the maps several times in short order.  I am not sure if there is a way to set it up between the different map packs or how that works, but it would be nice to have a larger variety of maps to play through.

Taz

#3: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: DELETED PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:10 pm
    —
I am hooked on METRO, I cannot explain it.
Other than that, having just 4 maps is getting old but doable, if the server can be set for additional maps to be inserted every 2 rotations of the new maps I think the change would be nice.

#4: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:32 pm
    —
I don't think it would hurt to add a couple of older maps to the server.

#5: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 pm
    —
WOULD LOVE A RANDOM ROTATION OF ALL MAPS PLEASE !!!!

#6: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:17 am
    —
Ditto to Astro's suggestion !

#7: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:38 am
    —
There is no random option.

#8: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:16 am
    —
yea lets mix it up

#9: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:51 pm
    —
PLEASE add them back...and I still HATE Metro...

#10: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:33 pm
    —
I put a few more maps on server 2. Over the next week all the old maps will be put back on the server.

#11: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:27 pm
    —
Also can we only play one round of the map, 2 rounds is just way too long

#12: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 pm
    —
thanks Luke !

#13: Re: Server 2 Maps Question Author: DELETED PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 pm
    —
Thank you Luke

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1