New Rust game?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: New Rust game? Author: VenocideLocation: Carbondale, Illinois. USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm
    —
Hey, anyone here have or play that new game Rust? Looks interesting. Like a first-person shooter and minecraft.

#2: Re: New Rust game? Author: FoolkillerLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 pm
    —
I've been playing Rust for close to a month now. I'm not sure if the developers planned on it being a first-person shooter but it seems about 95% of every server has players that are KOS (Kill on Sight). It has gotten better since they added their version of a cheat filter (over 4k banned) though there are still some that can get past it. It can be a very frustrating game starting out because even though you might be naked, people will still hunt you while you are trying to gather resources to get a shelter started. Words to live by in game: Stranger Danger and Trust No One.

#3: Re: New Rust game? Author: VenocideLocation: Carbondale, Illinois. USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:22 pm
    —
You like it?

#4: Re: New Rust game? Author: 9November PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 am
    —

Foolkiller wrote (View Post):

I've been playing Rust for close to a month now. I'm not sure if the developers planned on it being a first-person shooter but it seems about 95% of every server has players that are KOS (Kill on Sight). It has gotten better since they added their version of a cheat filter (over 4k banned) though there are still some that can get past it. It can be a very frustrating game starting out because even though you might be naked, people will still hunt you while you are trying to gather resources to get a shelter started. Words to live by in game: Stranger Danger and Trust No One.

If your more into gathering and building you might want to try Epoch. Same thing, different flavour. Day Zero has the best mod (of a mod) , but is all KOS and all but dead now.

#5: Re: New Rust game? Author: VenocideLocation: Carbondale, Illinois. USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 pm
    —
Anyone here play it though? I'll get it but only if I know ppl to play with.

#6: Re: New Rust game? Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm
    —
Bought it, started playing last night. Picked an empty modded server.  Already been raided.  So I moved to the other side of the map.  We'll see how long that lasts.

#7: Re: New Rust game? Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:38 am
    —
Bumpty bump.

Still playing. Completely addicted.  I play here http://lab.facepunch.com/thread/1387315/post/44599594/

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1