BF4 Keybinds
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: BF4 Keybinds Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 am
    —
So, while I haven't played BF4 much myself lately, it's partially due to me not having my proper keybinds. I was used to it a certain way in BF3 and some of the binds I change I either can't get to work, or can't remember what the heck I bound it to....With that said, I was looking on line for a quick solution to my problem and I thought I would share.

I basically started out looking for an image of all the keybinds that are related to the game. I found a few and then I also found a  BF4 Keybind Video that shows you how to Export your BF3 keybinds to your BF4 keybinds. I read in that comments that some one also tried a program called BF4 Settings Editor
I tried the Editor and it does the same thing but with 1 click of the mouse, just like someone's comment said. You can actually see what the keybinds are without getting in and out of game all the time, like I did to test and see them....

Screen shot of the BF4 Settings Editor:

[img][/img]

#2: Re: BF4 Keybinds Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:29 pm
    —
Thanks Hawkeye, looks fairly simple to use.

#3: Re: BF4 Keybinds Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:21 pm
    —
That program (or manually editing) is useful for changing bind on the keys the game won't let you change, such as Q, and give a few more options.

#4: Re: BF4 Keybinds Author: DEADFISHLocation: West Coast PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 pm
    —
I poster about Realmware awhile back to help[ people with key-bindings and flying the Jet issues.

http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15934&highlight=deadfish

#5: Re: BF4 Keybinds Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:42 am
    —

DEADFISH wrote (View Post):

I poster about Realmware awhile back to help[ people with key-bindings and flying the Jet issues.

http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15934&highlight=deadfish

Sorry Deadfish, didn't mean to take your spot light.....lol....I just found that program....lol

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1