looking for programming help
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: looking for programming help Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:03 am
    —
i have just got a nice new g19 keyboard and i use to do some programming, anyway i was wondering if anyone here has made apps for the g15 or g19 keyboards and if so i would like some help

#2: Re: looking for programming help Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 am
    —
Well seeing how the g19 is brand new i doubt they have. might be a while till they get some i was looking into getting the SDK for some programs and trying to make one for the g19 other than that you might have to wait Mr.T

SSG.Titan*BK*

#3: Re: looking for programming help Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:21 pm
    —
the programming side of it is exactly the same it's c++ programming which i have done a small amount but nothing like this by the looks of it

#4: Re: looking for programming help Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:25 pm
    —
ughh c++, i took a course in that for engineering, some of that stuff is so pointless.

#5: Re: looking for programming help Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:30 pm
    —
C++ good luck. Hated it.

#6: Re: looking for programming help Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:10 pm
    —
Well have funny mr.t =] im not even gonna try that =p

#7: Re: looking for programming help Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 pm
    —
You might ask Seanmyr. He does some programming.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1