Mouse Issues
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Mouse Issues Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:40 pm
    —
Hello all...I have the "Razer Deathadder. I got this about three years ago. But for the last year I have been having Bad issues with it. Primarily, when I'm in game the mouse tends to slow down, and then speed up. It's the same way with browsing. Frankly, it a pain in the a..Now I love this mouse because it's so light and very and very easy to move around. I would like to get another "Wired" mouse that's it's about the same or grater. I do not want to spend over 80.00 for the mouse. Any suggestions??

Thank You.

#2: Re: Mouse Issues Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 pm
    —
Logitech G500 at Newegg for $70

#3: Re: Mouse Issues Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:59 am
    —
Can't go wrong with Logitech - use the GS 700 that is wired or wireless, also fits my hand great. I think it is less than 80 I got it a few months ago and didnt have much to spend. I had the Death Addler too but Logitechs since.

#4: Re: Mouse Issues Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:05 am
    —
G700S for me too. Wired or wireless for those who prefer either.

#5: Re: Mouse Issues Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:44 am
    —
I have  a g9x that  i quite like.  But it's low and sorry.  Not so great if you have large hands, unlike my little girly hand

#6: Re: Mouse Issues Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 am
    —
It's possible that your mouse might be just fine and your drivers or mouse settings were jacked up somehow.  Also try a different surface to use your mouse on too.  Maybe its as simple as giving your mouse pad a cleaning or perhaps a replacement.

#7: Re: Mouse Issues Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:03 pm
    —
I still have a Logitech "Mx518" for a back up. It's nice, but it's a "Bigger" then the "Razer" and not as quick. Also the razer is quite light, comfortable, and faster to use. It's all updated driver wise, and I always clean the mouse with the surface. But for at least one year if feels like there is a "Ghost" inside. I can just let it sit there and watch the cursor move around. No I don't mean like across the screen, but more like it starts to get in the way when I type. And like I said above, it slows down at times. I'll look at what you guys have. I think I asked this question about a year ago. I remember the style's of mice that your all talking about.

#8: Re: Mouse Issues Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:58 pm
    —
I have a G9 made my game better.
Logitech G9x Laser Mouse - Laser - USB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd-U6d7pEkw

#9: Re: Mouse Issues Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:43 pm
    —
I have a G700

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1