Brand New Video Card
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Brand New Video Card Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 pm
    —
Hello all,
I'm going to use the Trade up program at EVGA. I currently have the GTX-760 SC 4g with axc cooler. I want to up grade the card with the GTX 770 2g SC with axc cooler. Good idea, or just keep the one that I have. Oh and I forgot to mention that I only have to spend Eight dollars to upgrade..

Thank You.

#2: Re: Brand New Video Card Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:01 am
    —
Totally worth 8 bucks.

#3: Re: Brand New Video Card Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:27 am
    —
what would be the difference be if you stepped up to the 780?

#4: Re: Brand New Video Card Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:48 pm
    —
It doesn't seem to be much. I loose 2g, but gain at least 20fps. Funny, I have been looking into what the deference is, and also called evga. And they told me that a 780 is a better card and said, "Wiell you can't beat eight bucks". So I'll dig a little more and see what could be the big difference is.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1