FOREVER FISHING
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: FOREVER FISHING Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:27 pm
    —
After a long battle with illness my father passed away today, peacefully, with the family by his side.
A keen fisherman, Dad jokingly said to me this morning that his idea of Heaven was a crystal clear mountain stream with a never ending supply of Rainbow Trout.

Dad,
you taught me shoot, then hunt, then survive alone in the bush. You taught me to catch, clean and cook those Rainbow Trout right there by those Mountain Streams we hiked for days and days.
And through all these things you taught me Respect, for myself, others and the bush.
It was an honour and a privilege to have your guidance and love.
Resting in peace, forever in our hearts, forever fishing...

Love you heart and soul Dad xox

KarmaKaze

#2: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:50 pm
    —
KarmaKaze, my sincere Condolences to you and your Family. I love your Dads idea of Heaven...

TwoFour

#3: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:15 pm
    —
I am sorry for your loss but I am happy for you that were able to experience a person who had the qualities he did and that you were there with him when he passed!

REFORM

#4: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:50 pm
    —
I am very sorry for your loss.

#5: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:52 pm
    —
Sry for your loss, GOD gives and GOD takes away, thats interesting what he was thinking about heaven...I wonder

#6: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:48 pm
    —
G'day Karma, I'm sorry to hear your dad has passed away. Those memories you shared with us are very touching. Condolences to you and your family.

#7: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: SharkeyLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:54 pm
    —
I am sorry to hear of your loss. - My deepest condolences KarmaKaze.

Sharkey

#8: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:06 pm
    —
Karma - I'm truly sorry about  the loss of your father.  The passing of a family member is very tough but soon the pain will go away , to be replaced with all the fond memories you
             have stored up.

#9: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:12 pm
    —
I am very sorry you lost him.

#10: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 pm
    —
Sorry to hear bout your loss Karma. I can't even begin to know how your feeling. But remember your BK family is always here for you. And I'll send many prayers for you and your family.

#11: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: UFANS PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:46 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family.  My grandmother (rest her soul) always said, death is not a time to feel sad but a time to rejoice, the loved one is no more pain.  Sure they are missed and it hurts but that will pass.  You will always have the memories and im sure he is waiting for you with waders and a line to get wet.  Tight lines forever!!

#12: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: strutterLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 am
    —
Karma, sorry to hear about your loss. It's been 2 years since my own father went to the great trout stream in the sky, I know how you feel.

#13: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:53 am
    —
Truly sorry for your loss KK. He sounds like a great man and teacher.

#14: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:09 am
    —
So sorry to hear of your loss. God rest his soul

#15: Re: FOREVER FISHING Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 am
    —
Karma, so very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family during this most difficult time. God rest his soul, and be with you and yours.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2