My absence
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: My absence Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:38 pm
    —
I am taking this time to let everyone know why I haven't been on lately.  I recently got out of the hospital due to a surgery that needed to be done.  I was in the hospital for nearly a week.  I went in for a simple procedure that ended up being a bit more complicated.  I am back home now, all is well and I am anxious to get back to shooting people and getting shot.  Miss you all.  See you soon.  Smile

#2: Re: My absence Author: CptSobelLocation: Concord, NC PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 pm
    —
Hope to see you back real soon!

#3: Re: My absence Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:13 pm
    —
Hope all is now well Sargon...and look to see you on the field of battle!!!

Taz

#4: Re: My absence Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:53 pm
    —
Glad you're ok and back on board.

#5: Re: My absence Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm
    —
Hope you heal quickly. And look forward to being a easy target for you. LOL

#6: Re: My absence Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 pm
    —
Good to hear it all went well.

#7: Re: My absence Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:54 pm
    —
Hope to see soon.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1