One question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: One question Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:05 am
    —
Hi all! I want to ask. Is it possible to become a member of the BK without Teamspeak 3?

#2: Re: One question Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:58 am
    —
Nope.

Though you can also get Ts3 for Android and IOS.

#3: Re: One question Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:07 pm
    —
Poor ( , but thanks anyway for the answer. I will fight alone )

#4: Re: One question Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:20 pm
    —
You are welcome to join us on TS as a guest, if that helps.

#5: Re: One question Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:53 pm
    —
you have to be on ts to play as a BK member

#6: Re: One question Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:14 pm
    —
XIV. All *BK* members are expected to have a working microphone and properly configured TeamSpeak. Communications are an important function in how *BK* works.

XV. All *BK* members are expected to be on TS well playing in game types *BK* supports as often as possible.

#7: Re: One question Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:25 pm
    —
Thanks Coyote for you question about t/s requirements for  BK membership : by definition ,  being a member of BK means being part of a group of individuals that join
together as a community to not only play games , but to socialize with the other people in the clan. Also many other activities such as teamwork during matches , both
intra-clan and with other clans, require communication to effectively work as a group.

#8: Re: One question Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 pm
    —
I believe Coyote is from Russian or somewhere close to there so I'm thinking TS would be of no use to him or us.

#9: Re: One question Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:15 pm
    —
Thank you for supporting Regina. The fact that I do bad understand in English in the form of a voice.

#10: Re: One question Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:25 pm
    —
Send him one of your extra headsets Reg...I would love to have Coyote in TS while playing games!!!

Taz

#11: Re: One question Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:32 pm
    —
We have had many members who had poor English when they joined. Over the years being on TS helped them improve their English.

#12: Re: One question Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:11 pm
    —
GOA Luke is right COYOTE !  I'm sure the BK membership would take extra care to speak slowly when communicating with you to help you understand English better.

#13: Re: One question Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:47 pm
    —
Thanks everyone, I'll play one.

#14: Re: One question Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 pm
    —
Coyote is a long time supporter of our server and a genuinely nice guy. I have spoken to him at length about joining BK but AS ABOVE TS is the only reason is not yet a member.

I ask that we make an allowance for ANY non English speaking gamers that would like to join and Allow them to TYPE in TS instead of having to talk in a language that they are not proficient in.

dlya moyego druga koyota TRANSLATION: For my friend Coyote.

Regards,

Karmakaze

#15: Re: One question Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 pm
    —
FOOT NOTE:

Coyote can read and Type English but has great difficulty SPEAKING it.

Allowing him to Type in TS would effectively ensure he is able to communicate while in game and at all team meetings etc and satisfy the TS criteria.

I hope Cool

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2