Need Help for Jailbreaking my cell phone
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Need Help for Jailbreaking my cell phone Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 pm
    —
I have a samsung galaxy S4 I would like some help in jailbreaking my phone correctly. Or if someone could point me in the right direction so I know what to do.

Thank You.

#2: Re: Need Help for Jailbreaking my cell phone Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:50 pm
    —
I don't know how.

#3: Re: Need Help for Jailbreaking my cell phone Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:06 am
    —
Generally,  you install something like "fastboot",  download  a ROM or rooting program,  copy them to your memory card,  and use fastboot,  etc to install.

As always,  back up your original. 

I was looking for custom ROMs for my never-found-in-NA phone,  and found oodles of great info on the Xda Developers forums.

"Cynagenmod" is quite popular,  and you can find a lot of good information on their forums   too.

You're fortunate in that you have a popular phone,  so there is  a ton of goodies for it.  I had translate info from Chinese websites to get mine going.

#4: Re: Need Help for Jailbreaking my cell phone Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:37 pm
    —
if you jail break a phone can you move it from 1 carrier to another

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1