BF4 Server 1 is Alive!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:43 am
    —
A big THANK YOU to all that participated in the BF4 Crouch Server tonight!!

TwoFour

#2: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:41 am
    —
Ur welcome and looking at some new maps Smile

#3: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:38 am
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

Ur welcome and looking at some new maps Smile

If possible, can we try two "Rush" Maps? 1) Operation Locker (prison) 2) Operation Firestorm (firestorm)
They will work with "No Vehicles". The map size should be small enough that way.
Other maps...8 with Domination and 2 TDM. Objectives seem to work better.

Thanks,
             TwoFour

#4: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 pm
    —
That was great fun last night, great to see so many members and guests

#5: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:35 am
    —
bump....in regards to the "new" maps that Johnny mentioned and my suggestion on them...

#6: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:11 pm
    —
I've not been on the crouch server much lately, as I've been trying to complete some of the new assignments in the expansion.
I have been concerned about lack of attendance on it though, so I'll be back in support of it more.  I much prefer the gameplay in it, and it was out most successful server in BF3.
Thanks for promoting it Two Four  Smile

#7: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 am
    —
OK, now I'm begging, can you please look at some of my suggestions I had for the Server from this Post??

Thank You,
                   TwoFour

#8: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:49 am
    —
G'day all. Johnny is working on it but has a lot on his plate. Don't have an ETA as yet but hopefully soon.

#9: Re: BF4 Server 1 is Alive!! Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:11 pm
    —
Thanks Baz

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1