Sig pickup for KarmaKaze
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:06 pm
    —
Hey Karma, let me know if you want anything added.

Code:
[img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Garddawg77/Bad%20Karma/KarmaKaze400x130_zps11430505.png[/img]  

Last edited by Silent_Wolf on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: SharkeyLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:10 pm
    —
Very nice work Silent Wolf !! Smile

#3: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:14 am
    —
WOW That looks amazing mate. Could you please change the "you've hit the frog and toad cobber to " Karma is the result of all we say and do and is coming for you"  and please  include my fire team ALPHA. at the bottom right.

Thank you very much for your time and effort mate.

I owe you big time.

Cheers,

Karma k

#4: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:18 am
    —
WOW That looks amazing mate. Could you please change the "you've hit the frog and toad cobber to " Karma is the result of all we say and do and is coming for you"  and please  include my fire team ALPHA. at the bottom right.

Thank you very much for your time and effort mate.

I owe you big time.

Cheers,

Karma k

#5: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 pm
    —
Hey KarmaKaze,

I have replaced the original with the updates you were looking for.  Please let me know what you think of it.

Thanks

#6: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:35 pm
    —
Also, here is an avatar for you.  I hope I got these symbols right.

Enjoy:

Code:
[img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Garddawg77/Bad%20Karma/KK_Avatar_zpsf9f0a44b.gif[/img]  

#7: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:28 am
    —
WOW love it Thank you very much mate

#8: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:49 am
    —
Ooooh Sweet. and a little scary.

#9: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 pm
    —
Nice work Silent.

#10: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:27 pm
    —
Nice

#11: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:28 pm
    —
Very nice Silent!

#12: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 pm
    —
Nice work Silent

#13: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 pm
    —
Thanks so very much mate Love it I owe you a beer or 10  Shocked

#14: Re: Sig pickup for KarmaKaze Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:58 pm
    —
Im glad you like it.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1