shame about the servers.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: shame about the servers..... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 am
    —
Im gutted we cant support this game cos I personally find it really good and I even get called a camper (cant think why) just for playing tactical and crouching alot Smile
if any1 has the game and fancies shootin me when I get a few minutes to play then my name is ladyhawk or ladyhawkbk  (I didnt want to use my clantags on this game in case any1 wanted to have a moan about the camping b***h they keep having probs with). Im not on ts due to having my youngest asleep on my lap while playing and this is the only time he sleeps right now and the only gaming time I get. Even as I type this I got him asleep on me so I better get my 10 minutes of gaming before he wakes up!
Hope to have some company ingame soon Smile

#2: Re: shame about the servers..... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:54 pm
    —
Which game is it ladyhawk?

#3: Re: shame about the servers..... Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm
    —
Black ops2....it's in this post's name.

-nano

#4: Re: shame about the servers..... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm
    —
I only paid £22 for the steam code from ebay so it was a bargain I think Smile
yes blackops2 Baz lol......

#5: Re: shame about the servers..... Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:13 pm
    —
I love BOps 2

#6: Re: shame about the servers..... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 pm
    —
Oops slow off the mark me is

#7: Re: shame about the servers..... Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:08 pm
    —
I like the bo2 maps and weapons just need to ignore camper comments. When they call me a camper I call them a runner and get lol comments. Also if really nasty I just ask them to send me 60 bucks so they can tell me how to play, again comments usually stop at least for a while. So lol again.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1