When you say no way they could see me
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: When you say no way they could see me Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:51 pm
    —
Ok I have heard a lot if people say there's no way they could see me! Or something similar I  know I have said t in the past but here's a great video showing you some rather shocking setting that are I. The game

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: When you say no way they could see me Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:07 pm
    —
I know that I say it in BF4, possibly more often then I should.  BUT...there are times where you run into a room or sit in a corner and someone comes into the room a few moments later and shoots right where you are hiding.  I guess it could be a common spot, but it just defies common sense.  BUT...I guess that is where my level of gaming is below average...as my first thought when coming into a room ISN'T shooting the minute I bust into a room, let alone, finding the correct corner that someone is hiding in.

Taz

#3: Re: When you say no way they could see me Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:38 am
    —
I agree with you Taz, makes you wonder that's all I'm saying.

#4: Re: When you say no way they could see me Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:57 pm
    —
I still say their is no way!!

#5: Re: When you say no way they could see me Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm
    —
THAT was interesting...I am learning overtime, the more I know about HOW a game is put together, the better I am able to play that game...kinda like Neo learning the matrix...except I can't dodge bullets...yet...

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1