Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: slackin PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:33 am
    —
this is the new game that sledgehammer games. might be a little weird with kevin spacey in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

#2: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: KnuckleheadLocation: Western NY PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:54 pm
    —
I haven't played a COD game since Modern Warfare 2... but this looks really, really good.

#3: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:44 pm
    —
Its like Black Ops meets the Jetsens.  Looks like it will be fun, but now I have this overwhelming urge to watch "House of Cards" again.

#4: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:07 pm
    —
It would be really cool, I think, if they took all of those graphics and engines and all the energy they put into games like this and BF, and made the MOST AWESOME WWII GAME EVER!
What is the average age of the PC gamer anyway?
I want history.
I want content.
I want realism!
The future is for my kids, and they eat it up in shovel fulls, but me............well it makes me choke and gives me acid reflux.

It looks nice though.

REFORM

#5: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm
    —
Lol acid reflux...

#6: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:55 pm
    —
So they get these super sweet suits in the future. They make them stronger, faster, generally awesome. But the only thing they have to protect their heads are stupid looking wool beanies.  THE FUTURE IS AWESOME.

#7: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:07 pm
    —
I think they should have called it "COD: Titanfall-ish"

Taz

#8: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:15 pm
    —
Tazman I had the same thoughts about Titanfall...

#9: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:33 pm
    —
it's a... toque-tical shooter.

I'm sure we can expect matching making on PC.

#10: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:46 pm
    —
a new replacment for ghosts then nobody will be able to match up on a ghosts game just like black ops 2

#11: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:51 pm
    —
I'm not going to pay much attention to this until I hear they have dedicated rentalble ranked severs. I wont buy it with out that.

#12: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:46 pm
    —
Ditto Luke

#13: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:12 pm
    —

archstanton wrote (View Post):

a new replacment for ghosts then nobody will be able to match up on a ghosts game just like black ops 2

im enjoying blackops 2 Smile

#14: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:45 am
    —
I don't know if I want to play RoboCop!

#15: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:32 am
    —

Firecrackr1 wrote (View Post):

I don't know if I want to play RoboCop!

Robocop vs Terminator for SNES was legit.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2