signature gone
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: signature gone Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm
    —
SilentWolf - I mistakenly removed my signature while trying to replace my user bars with MrT's that he put on the website. Can you send me the data to replace it ;
                or is it time to get a new one ? Any ideas for something different and unique with a WWll  theme ?

#2: Re: signature gone Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:46 pm
    —

Code:
[img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Garddawg77/Cake01400x120.png[/img]  

#3: Re: signature gone Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:47 pm
    —
If you want a new one I can keep a look out for some new images and see what I can put together.  Sadly the WWII stuff is getting harder and harder to find.  No many ppl are creating new images for me to use.

#4: Re: signature gone Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:20 pm
    —
Need some help applying signature and user bars . Something besides WWll would be ok, just nothing "cartoony"

#5: Re: signature gone Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:36 pm
    —
And what's wrong with "cartoony"?!?!?  I kid, I kid...love ya Cake!!!

Taz

#6: Re: signature gone Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:47 pm
    —
Copy the code in the white box.

Under "Account" >> "Change Info" >> "Edit Signature"

Make sure the code you copied is on the top line.

#7: Re: signature gone Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:52 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

And what's wrong with "cartoony"?!?!?  I kid, I kid...love ya Cake!!!

Taz

lol.....theres nothing ANIMATED about a good bit of Cake Wink

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1