New COD? Looks Awesome so far!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New COD? Looks Awesome so far! Author: BadshotLocation: Lincoln/Nebraska/USA PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 am
    —
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

#2: Re: New COD? Looks Awesome so far! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:06 pm
    —
The question is will there be rentable dedicated ranked servers that you can control. With out that I wont buy the game.

#3: Re: New COD? Looks Awesome so far! Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:31 pm
    —
Ditto

#4: Re: New COD? Looks Awesome so far! Author: FourOneLocation: Indiana PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:40 pm
    —

Luke wrote (View Post):

The question is will there be rentable dedicated ranked servers that you can control. With out that I wont buy the game.

I feel the same way..
It does look awesome though !
I too however have bought my last non dedicated server game. For many reasons I'm sure you all can relate too
Exactly why I  play In BK servers I Very much appreciate All you do..

#5: Re: New COD? Looks Awesome so far! Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:59 pm
    —
It looks like there will be to many gizmos and gadgets for me. Uav's, attack drones, manned transformer suits, lots of button pushin to many things to look out for if ya go 32 guys playin and with 64 well you do the math on the postage size battle field you'll have to play on mabe on a sand lot style map it could work for me though lol. on a consol this works because its an eight man type game more manageable less chaotic I think.

#6: Re: New COD? Looks Awesome so far! Author: BadshotLocation: Lincoln/Nebraska/USA PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:50 am
    —
My guess is there probably won't be, I just thought it looked cool, but who knows, I just came across it and figured I'd share it. Although they have said the multiplayer is supposed to be amazing, there is no news of how the servers will be, I'll keep everyone posted. JIC.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1