Enemy Front
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Ideas for BKs Next Game

#1: Enemy Front Author: Ret1957 PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:01 pm
    —
Someone mentioned this game coming out in June. Enemy Front Home page

Looks interesting. According to Wiki the multiplayer will have TDM and a couple of other game modes. But the website says you can play with up to 11 others, so a total of only 12 players? The maps better be darn small...

And no word yet on rentable dedicated servers.

The biggest concern with a brand new game like this is you don't know if it's going to take off or die on the vine. WIth franchise games like BF and COD you know there is a ready market. Still, one to keep an eye on.

#2: Re: Enemy Front Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:53 pm
    —
Yep...I saw this one as well...the only thing that scares me is truly the low online player count.  If it's 12 players...why bother...ugh!!!

Taz

#3: Re: Enemy Front Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:20 pm
    —
Agree with Taz ononthe player count, but some of the screen shots shown look kind of firmilliar.   Can you say COD UO?

#4: Re: Enemy Front Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:24 pm
    —
Thx Ret.  Reckon we all agree on player count. New that least 30.

#5: Re: Enemy Front Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 pm
    —
Agreed, 12 players is not enough.

#6: Re: Enemy Front Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:14 pm
    —
looks good but I think its only for x box and playstation

#7: Re: Enemy Front Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:23 pm
    —
No, it's coming to PS as well. It appears to use the Cryengine3, but there's little information out there, even this close to release date. I'm too close to beddies now to look again, but I did a 2 minute search for official forums from the devs or for the game itself, and found nothing. A quick search about dedicate, rent-able servers turned up nothing... :/

Bad Karma -> Ideas for BKs Next Game

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1