Celebration of Black OPS
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Celebration of Black OPS Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:39 am
    —
BLACKOPS - SHOTGUNS ONLY Celebrations

Start Date:2014-07-12 Start Time:18:00:00
End Date:2014-07-12 End Time:20:00:00
Description: Break out the Shottys & Pistols for Black Ops - Let's start Celebrating all the fun we have had

NO Launchers, Cross Bows, C4, Claymores OR Beacons

Planned Maps are to be:
Firing Range
Hanoi
and of course NUKETOWN

Requests for maps "MAY" be taken

DIggerBaz & BigConn

#2: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:22 am
    —
* bump *

#3: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: SixFour PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 pm
    —
I'm on duty, but if I am around, I will be on sir

#4: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:24 pm
    —
I will do my best to join the fun, but if that is eastern time, i may be snoozing lol

#5: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:30 am
    —
bump

#6: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:15 pm
    —
I would play but I don't want to hurt you to bad Bigconn I need you at 100% when I come for your TAGS.

#7: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:01 pm
    —
Mouse - come on in, you can consider it practice for when you get a chance to  come play with the BIG boys :)

Love ya man!

#8: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: SixFour PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:04 pm
    —
Big,

I just got called out and I doubt I will be back in time sir. My apologizes sir.

#9: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:55 am
    —
Six Four - not a problem, take care of business - we are the relaxation Smile

#10: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:01 am
    —
I would truly like to thank everyone who participated in the Shotty/Pistol event on Black Ops on Saturday it was fun and a learning experience for me.  Next event the rules will be a bit more clear from the beginning.

I would also like to thank Baz for leading this event I also learned a thing or two from him.

#11: Re: Celebration of Black OPS Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:37 pm
    —
it was fun keep black ops alive

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1