let's go out with a blast
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: let's go out with a blast Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:48 pm
    —
Hey there all of you

Just got back from a 2 weeks vacation in Bretagne (Brittany in France).
Unfortunately the internet speed available didn’t allow me to join in any games (must say i tried though)

Took the time to think out my strategies, forge my bullets and grease up my guns to give BO a worthy goodbye for the remaining 2 weeks on BK.
See you all there the coming days/weeks.

Know there is a celebration today but after driving 900 km with 3 young children in the back (great thanks to the inventor of the portable dvd player for that matter) and still havin to wait 3 hours, guess it will be close call Wink (GMT +200), sometimes hard to reach the EST matches, anyways, tries my best.

Just putting this post to encourage everyone to make the best of BO the coming weeks and go out with a blast or as Jeremy Clarckson would put it, "and on this bombshell we end the show…"

\m/

#2: Re: let's go out with a blast Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 am
    —
Thx cyber. Never know, if BOPS picks up and we have increased donations, it may still continue.

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1